Esther is a co-host for the Deconstructing Mamas podcast, a freelance writer, speaker and faith coach. Having been raised as a missionary kid in war-torn Ethiopia, and then raising her own children in suburban New Jersey, she has a fierce passion to restore hope and healing to the sacred space where our hearts and our homes meet, including faith, marriage and motherhood.
- Book: Out Into the Desert
- Book: The Hotel
- Book: Being
- Book: The Being Journey companion guide now!
- Book: Apparent Faith: What Fatherhood Taught Me About the Father’s Heart
- Website: https://karlforehand.com/
- Email: Karl at email@example.com or Laura at lauraforehand64
- Twitter: @karl4hand
- Facebook Page: The Desert Sanctuary