Kathy is a mom of many. A high school teacher. Former social worker, A homeschooling mom, marriage, and church – drop out. An ex-evangelical and alcoholic in recovery, in equal parts. A connoisseur of history, theology, and useless trivia. Fueled by a deep desire to validate the voices and experiences of people who, habitually, have been ignored or marginalized in the church. A fighter of the Patriarchy she once subsidized. Reconstructionist. Mental health advocate. A faith forged in doubt. Bibliophile.
Coming Soon – Part 2 of this story which may tell the story of addiction and more about her pursuits. Kathy is a long-time friend and someone we respect.
- Book: Out Into the Desert
- Book: The Hotel
- Book: Being
- Book: The Being Journey companion guide now!
- Book: Apparent Faith: What Fatherhood Taught Me About the Father’s Heart
- Website: https://karlforehand.com/
- Email: Karl at email@example.com or Laura at lauraforehand64
- Twitter: @karl4hand
- Facebook Page: The Desert Sanctuary